They treated me like a leopard – the white Ringer T-Shirt with black trim.
This is our most popular messed up quote, from the idiom “Treated like a Leper” it has been messed up to include the amazing big cats.
For people who feel like they have been treated badly…. maybe even worse than the kind of treatment people suffering from leprosy sufferers used to get in the olden days. A mess up of the phrase “They treated me like a leper”.
They treated me like a leopard!
The iconic ringer t-shirt is back! Once the tee of choice for the rock-n-rollers of the 1950s and 1960s, this modernized, lightweight version is now ready for all you 21st century rebels.
• 100% combed ring-spun cotton
• Fabric weight: 4.5 oz/yd² (152.6 g/m²)
• 30 singles
• Regular fit
• Contrast color binding at neck and sleeves
• Double-needle stitched bottom hem
• Blank product sourced from Haiti or Honduras