New ideas, crazes, gossip, hot news, rumours, diseases – these all “spread like wild flowers”.
This is one of our latest mixed idioms, sent in from San Francisco, where there are real wildfires causing havoc at the moment.
SPREADING LIKE WILD FLOWERS – The T-Shirt.
A mess-up of “Spreading like wildfire”.
Your typical 100% cotton t-shirt.
Pre-shrunk to make sure your size is maintained throughout several washes, and a classic fit.
• 100% combed ringspun cotton
• Dark Heather Grey, Heather Green, and Heather Blue are 35% combed ringspun cotton and 65% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.3 oz/yd² (145.8 g/m²)
• 30 singles
• Classic semi-contoured silhouette with side seam
• Tear-away label
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Seamed collarette
• Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Haiti, or Nicaragua