An alcoholic drink, intended to cure a hangover. It is mistakenly believed that a small measure of the same drink that made a person drunk will sober them up and cure the drinks ill effects. The expression is also used in other contexts, whenever an additional dose of whatever caused a problem is thought to be an appropriate remedy.
- More people have been camping than I have - Enamel Mug with Escher Sentence £15.00
- More people have been to Berlin than I have - Enamel Mug £15.00
- Bone in my side - Denim Hat - 100% Cotton £26.00
- The Early Bird Contracts the Worms - Organic cotton ribbed beanie £28.15
- I Rest my Piece - Organic cotton denim shopping bag £34.45